The direction, administrative assistance, and executive committee are common to the Bézout Labex and the Bézout Federation.
The director of the Bézout Labex is Éric Colin de Verdière, CNRS research director and member of LIGM. The deputy directors are Benjamin Jourdain, researcher at ENPC and member of CERMICS, and Étienne Sandier, professor at UPEC and member of LAMA. (The previous heads were Stéphane Jaffard, 2011-2014, and Philippe Loubaton, 2014-2018.)
The secretary of the Labex is Nathalie Gambiny.
The scientific animation of the Labex is performed by the executive committee, which meets at least twice a year and is consulted every important decision. It is composed of:
- the head and the vice-head(s) of the Bézout Labex,
- the coordinators of each research area,
- the head of each research unit,
- the head of the master’s programs,
- the person in charge of the relations with industry and valorization aspects,
- the person in charge of the Bézout fellow students,
- the person in charge of the relations with the MSTIC doctoral school.
The medium- to-long-term guidance is ensured by a scientific board, composed of internationally recognized scientists specialized in the areas coverd by the Labex. Its members are:
- Pierre Alliez (Inria Sophia-Antipolis Méditerranée, France)
- Mérouane Debbah (Centrale-Supélec and Huawei, France)
- Bo’az Klartag (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
- Sylvia Serfaty (New York University, USA)
- Pascal Weil (CNRS, Bordeaux University, France), chair.