The direction, administrative assistance, and executive committee are common to the Bézout Labex and the Bézout Federation.
The director of the Bézout Labex is Matthieu Fradelizi, professor at University Gustave Eiffel and member of the LAMA. The deputy directors are Benjamin Jourdain, researcher at ENPC and member of CERMICS, Cyril Nicaud, professor at University Gustave Eiffel and member of the LIGM and Raphaël Danchin, professor at UPEC and member of LAMA. (The previous heads were Stéphane Jaffard, 2011-2014, Philippe Loubaton, 2014-2018 and Eric Colin de Verdière, 2018-2022)
The secretary of the Labex is Nathalie Gambiny.
The scientific animation of the Labex is performed by the executive committee, which meets at least twice a year and is consulted every important decision. It is composed of:
- the head and the vice-head(s) of the Bézout Labex: Matthieu Fradelizi, Benjamin Jourdain, Raphaël Danchin and Cyril Nicaud
- the coordinators of each research area:
- Images and geometry: Jean Cousty and Federica Fanoni
- High-dimensional phenomena: Florence Merlevède and Jamal Najim
- Discrete mathematics and algorithms: Marie Van Den Bogaard and Frédéric Meunier
- Stochastic and deterministics models: Benjamin Jourdain and Etienne Sandier
- Smart cities: Laurent Hauswirth and Jean-Philippe Chancelier
- the heads of each research unit: Tony Lelièvre (CERMICS), Olivier Guédon (LAMA) and Stéphane Vialette (LIGM)
- the head of the master’s programs: Marco Cannone (Maths) and Arnaud Carayol (Computer Science)
- the person in charge of the relations with industry and valorization aspects: Benjamin Jourdain
- the person in charge of the Bézout fellow students: Raphaël Danchin
- the person in charge of the relations with the MSTIC doctoral school : Jean-Philippe Chancelier
The medium- to-long-term guidance is ensured by a scientific board, composed of internationally recognized scientists specialized in the areas coverd by the Labex. Its members are:
- Pierre Alliez (Inria Sophia-Antipolis Méditerranée, France)
- Mérouane Debbah (Centrale-Supélec and Huawei, France)
- Bo’az Klartag (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
- Sylvia Serfaty (New York University, USA)
- Pascal Weil (CNRS, Bordeaux University, France), chair.